Join Youth Horizons
Careers at Youth Horizons
We look forward to hearing from all applicants who believe they have skills they can offer our organisation.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in becoming part of our team.
What do we look for in our employees?
For therapists, social workers and clinical supervisors:
- You must be a registered health professional
- Have an understanding of cultural contexts
- Hold a current driver’s license
- Have experience in working with youth
For managerial, coordinator and administrative roles:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- A positive attitude with the ability to problem solve
- A sound knowledge of community resources and how to access information and resources relating to education, employment, housing and health services
- An ability to build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders
- An understanding of cultural contexts
We are looking for Foster Carers in Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty and the Hawkes Bay. If you are interested in finding out more about being a foster carer, email email@example.com
Get in touch
Fill out the form below to get in touch!